Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Woke Up New

I'm counting down the hours now. Life is about to change, in some way, very soon.

A couple cool things have happened recently. I saw Tolkien and C.S. Lewis' writing desks, along with Lewis' Wardrobe, on a trip to Wheaton, IL for the purpose of picking up a meaningful few pages in booklet form. That was unexpected, and a wonderful day.

I've been watching a lot of House recently. A great show in my humble opinion. And one that I can sit down and watch as many episodes as USA wants to throw my way in an evening. Love it. Recently a quote from that show struck me as very appropriate to me now. "Either you've learned everything you can here, or you haven't learned anything. Either way it's time for a change."

My musical tastes are usually all over the map, but here's a great ditty that I'm re-loving right now.



Wish me luck in the next few days. Updates when there's something to tell.

Always,
B

No comments: